We've got your back! Please take a look at our FAQ. If your question is not seen here, please visit our contact us page.
How can we help you?
Treadmill Heroes was founded in 2009 and offers repairs, diagnoses, deliveries, moves, and installations. We have the ability to serve retailers, commercial facilities, and home users.
Delivery is available if you are located within our service area. Please contact us for more information.
All equipment from Treadmill Heroes is guaranteed to be in great, working, condition. We have extended warranties available for purchase.
Treadmill Heroes has several dedicated technicians who will help you diagnose your machine.
Do you move fitness equipment?
- We do move fitness equipment! Whether you need your machine moved several miles away, down the street, or even into a different room, we can do it! The machine(s) must be located within our service area. For more information, please call 563-723-3737.
What do you charge to move equipment?
- The rate we charge is dependent on your machine(s), location, and how far the piece(s) is being moved.
What warranties do you offer?
How often should I lubricate my treadmill?
- Generally, a treadmill needs to be lubricated after 40-50 hours of use. You will need to use a silicone based lubricant which can be purchased from our sister company, The Fitness Graveyard here: Treadmill Lubricant. Do NOT use products such as WD-40. It will ruin your treadmill deck and running belt. For more information on lubricating your treadmill, please check your Owner's Manual.
How often should I have Preventative Maintenance done to my fitness equipment?
- We recommend having Preventative Maintenance done on your equipment once a year to keep your machine working at its best. Treadmill Heroes offers Preventative Maintenance on most brands of fitness equipment. Please contact us for more information.
I ordered a new part from you. When will it arrive?
- We assure you that your part(s) is on the way! However, the delivery information that we receive from the manufacturer is an estimated delivery date. Due to circumstances that are beyond our control, it is difficult for manufacturers to distribute parts at a steady pace at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Why can't I ship equipment directly from your website?
- In order to provide you with the best possible shipping rate, we ask that you contact us or call us with your shipping information. Doing this allows us to work very closely with our shipping providers to find the best rate for you. Typically, we are able to find quotes for a shipping facility near your shipping location or find quotes for a direct shipment. Treadmill Heroes ships within the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
600 E 5th St. Wilton, IA 52778
5163 Competition Drive, Bettendorf, IA 52722